Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner
81 - 83 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I’ve taken my car in 4 times for this issue . I was finally told it was a software issue and VW is working on fix . This is terrible !
I’ve taken my car in 4 times for this issue . I was finally told it was a software issue and VW is working on fix . This is terrible !
Have a brand new 2022 Atlas with 10 miles on it and I have the exact same problem. After 3/4 of volume, the indicator continues to show an increase on the screen but the volume doesn’t get any louder. Same with phone calls. Took the car to the dealer. They reset the system, and called tech support. They said there is no issue and I needed to wait for another exact model to come in so they could see if that car had the same problem. 2 weeks later they called and said the other car was functioning the same so this was a FEATURE and not a problem. They said I was free to call corporate. I did call corporate and they literally laughed at me saying if the technician/dealer said there was no problem, what did I expect corporate to do. Individual at corporate said, she had a television and electronics that did the same thing. I told her under no circumstances if the dial, numbers, indicator continued to rise and the volume didn’t, was that a FEATURE. It was a malfunction and an issue. For a 58K+ car, this is unacceptable and I HATE being hogtied with no recourse. There ought to be something that I/we can do to fix the problem. Personally, I believe it’s a defective radio, but the dealership wont replace unless their specs say so after diagnosis. I want to take this to social media of some kind to draw attention to the problem which will garner a solution. any ideas? Granted in the scheme of the worlds issues, this is trivial, but it’s something that I’m paying for, a problem, that VW is calling a feature and that is pissin’ me off.

·
Registered
2 Posts
same here with sel atlas sports 2022
Really annoying
Same here with a 2022 Atlas SEL. Dealership is calling it a feature and won’t replace the radio or do any further investigation because their technical dept. said to look at another car and if it was acting the same then it was not a problem. Another 2022 SEL came in with the same problem and VW is calling it a feature. Peeved here and wish there was something I could do. Called corporate VW and they literally laughed at me asking what I expected them to do.

81 - 83 of 83 Posts