Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have had a 2021 Atlas Premiun R Line for about 2 months and we have had issues with the audio system output loading (radio won't play mostly, can't speak or hear calls, nav won't load) but everything shows up on the screen. When this happens I have been holding the power button in for 10 seconds or so and it will fix the problem but today it wouldn't work and I had no radio or couldn't talk or hear calls. Has anyone else experienced this? If so what's the fix?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Strange strange, my 21 Atlas S while using Car-Play quits and the log in screen comes up and it's frozen or you can shut it off (app button) or switch to the radio. I have two cords, so my wife will plug her iPhone 10 se in and it's still locked.,,,. Shut the car down and wait for a period or unpowered your phone and restart, erase ones bluetooth and start over. And in two days it will do it all over again. Updates,, no luck. It's been to the dealer twice, verified problem once. I can't figure who's end the problem lies.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a new 2021 Atlas SEL Premium for a month and have had the same issues. Only from this forum did I learn about the 10 second power button fix, which sometimes works. Also, sometimes Sirius won't load. I'm hoping this gets better...

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have a 2021 SE V6 with technology and the stock radio sounds great I felt that I didn't need to buy the fender upgraded radio , so far I have no major issues with the radio, I've had the Apple carplay reset itself while I was driving on the highway maybe 3 times and thought maybe I had a bad cable but so far it's been a good head unit/ radio

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We dropped ours off at the dealership tonight to get looked at tomorrow. I'll keep you posted
I have a new 2021 Atlas SEL Premium for a month and have had the same issues. Only from this forum did I learn about the 10 second power button fix, which sometimes works. Also, sometimes Sirius won't load. I'm hoping this gets better...
Dropped off at the dealership today and they're ordering a part called the F5 Module which is on back order so it must be a common issue. Hopefully it'll solve the problem.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Strange strange, my 21 Atlas S while using Car-Play quits and the log in screen comes up and it's frozen or you can shut it off (app button) or switch to the radio. I have two cords, so my wife will plug her iPhone 10 se in and it's still locked.,,,. Shut the car down and wait for a period or unpowered your phone and restart, erase ones bluetooth and start over. And in two days it will do it all over again. Updates,, no luck. It's been to the dealer twice, verified problem once. I can't figure who's end the problem lies.
Mine did the same thing. I traced it to the fact that I had a protective charging case on the phone. When I removed the case and hooked the phone in, CarPlay worked perfectly.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts