Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

Atlas with new shoes

13K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  8819 
#1 ·
18x8 Alzor from ECS. Deal was too good to pass up. Swapped over the factory tires.

See less See more
#9 · (Edited)
Just got new Eibach springs installed on my SEL. First photo is stock ride height. Second photo is with !" lowered Eibach progressive rate springs with 10% heavier spring rate. Ride is better and handling is better./Users/gregltd@/Desktop/Photos/IMG_5132.jpg/Users/gregltd@/Desktop/Photos/IMG_5133.jpg
go to my garage to view photos.

#11 ·
Scottie, the before and after photos my Atlas with the Eibach lower springs are in my Garage. Not sure of the part number as the new springs are the prototype ones, great ride and handling and improves looks of the Atlas , If you call Eibach in Corona, CA and ask for Michael Siedman he can help you with the springs.

#16 ·
For the folks with the eibach or h&r lowering springs, how is your ride? Been few months since some of you had the lowering springs installed with stock damper and I am wondering what’s your pros and cons.

Just had the eibach spring installed on mine, and I am not sure about the ride quality. Bouncy way too much IMO, but I want to know if I’m the only one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.