Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks. Yes, we use AC in November in Arizona. I purchased a beautiful VW Atlas SEL 2021 on Oct 31st. Really happy with the car and its looks. The very same day we retrieved the car from the dealer we noticed the Air Conditioner was not working. I took the car back to the dealer, they were nice and informed me they had a recurring issue with AC on the 2021 model, they had the car for two weeks, had a replacement unit meanwhile, they repaired the issue but I still feel the AC is not at the point I want, still feels weak and not cooling the car enough and fast enough
Any of you folks had a similar issue?

·
264 Posts
Welcome to the forum RoFerArizona, always Great to see another Zonie ;)

Never a issue for me and my co-pilot (110lb lab ) who stay's in the back, even with record breaking heat this past summer, although I have a '19 SEL.

Did the dealer expand on just what the " Recurring " issue was :unsure:

Again, Welcome !

·
Registered
106 Posts
Folks. Yes, we use AC in November in Arizona. I purchased a beautiful VW Atlas SEL 2021 on Oct 31st. Really happy with the car and its looks. The very same day we retrieved the car from the dealer we noticed the Air Conditioner was not working. I took the car back to the dealer, they were nice and informed me they had a recurring issue with AC on the 2021 model, they had the car for two weeks, had a replacement unit meanwhile, they repaired the issue but I still feel the AC is not at the point I want, still feels weak and not cooling the car enough and fast enough
Any of you folks had a similar issue?
Is your car the 4 cylinder or six cylinder?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts