Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good afternoon, I’m having an issue on my new CS Sel-R line I can’t get carnet to work there’s no green light between the buttons and the vehicle is a the dealer and it’s been over 2 days and they can’t figure out what’s going on this is my first rodeo with carnet on a vw my previous vw never had it, any ideas

·
Registered
24 Posts
My CS has been back at the dealership over 4 times and 2 of those visits where a week. Its going on 2 weeks that they have had it now. They replaced the unit and its not working at all. Car-net is not getting back to VW so driving a Tiguan which is not the car I want to be driving.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Great thank you for the heads up, lol now I know what to look for
I just got my CS back after 2 weeks this time and almost a month overall! They replaced the car net module and car net finally pinged my new module and it finally worked! I have my car back! Time to wrap and dip!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congrats so far the dealer is saying the they keep getting a signal and then drops connection, I have contacted vw so now I’m waiting for answers

·
Registered
24 Posts
I ended up telling the dealer to give me the number to VW which is 1800 822 8987 that got VW moving and gave me a case manager then like magic my car was fixed the next day! Best of luck!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well here’s an update, I have got my Cs for now they are replacing the module but it’s on back order so they will call me when it’s deliver

·
Registered
24 Posts
A few things to remember and I don't know if they will tell you this when you drop it off for the replacement you need to bring both sets of keys and tell them they need to have carnet "ping" your new module. IF they do not do that it WILL NOT WORK! Don't let them tell you that you need to call carnet or push the button don't pick your car up until you check the app and if it gives you a code then it is done correctly. If nothing happens then its not pinged and its not done yet. The VW dealer had my car for 2 weeks until I called VW and then carnet pinged it and it finally worked!
Good luck!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts