Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi fellow Atlas owners-

I have 2 bumper protectors (front and rear) that I’m giving away. We purchased these for the Atlas and decided to install different accessories. Both items require attachment to the frame. They’re stylish and match the design. If someone wants them or either, they’re free, just pay shipping. I can happily connect over email/phone to discuss further.

Rear bumper guard is stainless steel double bar made by Blackhorse off-road.

Front bumper guard is a matte black bull bar made by Vanguard Off-road.

I can’t post links because this is my first post. I’ll send links to products for anyone who is interested. Yes, these items are free (just pay shipping). No, this is not a scam. I’m just a dude with extra accessories and want them out of my garage.

~ Matt

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Matt,
thanks for the fast reply. I will not be able to use the rear guards because of my back up sensors.and front electronics. Hope you can find someone,

Don

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hi Matt,
thanks for the fast reply. I will not be able to use the rear guards because of my back up sensors.and front electronics. Hope you can find someone,

Don

Not sure about anyone else but does your auto hatch opening sensor work? I put a rear hitch step/bumper guard on my Atlas but even before that. I think in the 6 months I've had the car, I've gotten the rear hatch to open like twice using my foot. IMO, a worthless item.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts