Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
No aux out. The 52 pin bulkhead connector has to be disconnected so you can plug in the adapter harness. There are about 7 connectors back there including optical depending on what system you have. Everything in the audio system goes thru the c/d player View attachment 1158
Just got my adapter from in from Germany, any chance you found a wiring harness diagram online?

·
Registered
16 Posts
I installed mine from this link;

·
Registered
8 Posts
Getting plug & play wiring harness was tight but worked out OK. You just need to remove c/d player and plug in harness. I put the DSP amp under passenger seat.
WHERE DID YOU GET THE AFTER MARKET PLUG HARNESS. Ive been looking for an after market harness to hook up the aftermarket kenwood. I also have installed 4 headrest monitors.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I got in touch with them. Ordered one of the plug and plays they recommended. Wanted to ask did the plug and play you ordered come with steering wheel and back up camera hook up
I'm not sure what you ordered, I ordered individual parts that I was looking for to make up the system that I wanted. What I ordered had no effect on existing steering wheel and back up camera that comes with the Atlas SEL.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm not sure what you ordered, I ordered individual parts that I was looking for to make up the system that I wanted. What I ordered had no effect on existing steering wheel and back up camera that comes with the Atlas SEL.
Can you post which part or parts you ordered. So I can compare or either get them too.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Match PP-AC 92B - Plug & Play Connector Cable
Match PP 62DSP - 5/6 amplifier with DSP
Match PP 7S-D Subwoofer
Helix URC.3 - Remote control (which I have not installed)

·
Registered
8 Posts
020041328-46-15

CAN-Bus Kit VW Gruppe Quadlock neu -> ISO / ANT. DIN(1328-46-15)
1 020041328-46-151 57,98EUR57,98 EUR
CAN-Bus Kit VW Gruppe Quadlock neu -> ISO / ANT. DIN(1328-46-15)

·
Registered
8 Posts
I replaced the factory radio with a kenwood DVD player and 4 headrest TVs. Tough to find everything but it’s worth it. Especially in this vehicle.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts