Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Never heard of them, yet! Are those 6.5 speakers....subs or speakers? Speakers under the floor mat tire area wouldnt be very loud I wouldnt think. 6.5 inch subs under there doesnt seem like it would be much either.....let me know

·
Registered
10 Posts
They are subs. It's not going to thump your ass going down the road, but the bass is clearly present with this system. The tinny sound of the stock system is gone. This is all about being much cleaner at any volume

·
Registered
10 Posts
The cost from Germany was about $800 US. I wasn't aware that you could buy the factory Fender system aftermarket

·
Registered
40 Posts
Yes Ive seen them for sale. Could just be someone selling theirs or on a website, forget where I saw it. How much was the Match system if I may ask

·
Registered
40 Posts
I am looking to upgrade sound as well. Ive installed many systems in my life, but curious as to how hard or what tools are needed to remove that infoentertainment system

·
Registered
10 Posts
I am looking to upgrade sound as well. Ive installed many systems in my life, but curious as to how hard or what tools are needed to remove that infoentertainment system
Getting plug & play wiring harness was tight but worked out OK. You just need to remove c/d player and plug in harness. I put the DSP amp under passenger seat.

·
Registered
40 Posts
So you only have to remove the CD player from the glove box??? WOW that wouldnt be hard. What connection is behind it? AUX output?

·
Registered
10 Posts
No aux out. The 52 pin bulkhead connector has to be disconnected so you can plug in the adapter harness. There are about 7 connectors back there including optical depending on what system you have. Everything in the audio system goes thru the c/d player

·
Registered
4 Posts
No aux out. The 52 pin bulkhead connector has to be disconnected so you can plug in the adapter harness. There are about 7 connectors back there including optical depending on what system you have. Everything in the audio system goes thru the c/d player View attachment 1158
Do you have a link or site where you purchased the connector? Also, did you upgrade the factory amp? If so, where was it? Thanks James

·
Registered
4 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts