Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to the VW lineup, although my husband is a die hard and we have a golf the kids use.
I am picking up my Atlas on Friday, I have been unable to determine if my 7 seater comes with any type of Mats. I am very particular about keeping my vehicles clean, and would like to order custom now if I need to.
Appreciate any feed back!!

·
Registered
57 Posts
ours didnt..well the carpeted ones but other than that nothing...ours was a SE with Tech 2021......that said sometimes if you ask or even hint at it say something like...oh...i thought this came with some all weather type mats also? you can get some..thats what I did on my 2020 Subaru Forester....they gave me the carpet ones but I said.. I thought all the models after the base came with all weather mats(i had no idea if they did or didnt) he went to check and said you can get a set of those and thats what was in it when it was "ready" so they tossed in 5(trunk included) all season ones "free" i always figured as a dealership making a deal its the least you can do to close a sale/make a customer happy when they are spending $35-55K on a vehicle

1 - 2 of 2 Posts