Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for recommendations for a rubber trunk liner that fits trunk + 3rd row when down. Found a few on Amazon but not 100% sure any will fit to cover the back w/ the 3rd row down and be able to fold back when we want it up.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I went with the Muddy Buddy system from VW. Not sure if it works for your year, but I like it.

Thing I’ve found so far with most VW accessories it to shop around. I found several prices and shipping quotes so just do some searching if you think you want to go with that system as you might find it cheaper.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I went with the Muddy Buddy system from VW. Not sure if it works for your year, but I like it.

Thing I’ve found so far with most VW accessories it to shop around. I found several prices and shipping quotes so just do some searching if you think you want to go with that system as you might find it cheaper.
Thank you. I think I will go with this, it fits my 2018SEL, its not too expensive also for a quality one. The weird thing is I have the VW CarGo (heavy duty carpet) behind the 3rd row only. So i think I need to remove it If I am putting behind the 2nd row trunk liner.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Thank you. I think I will go with this, it fits my 2018SEL, its not too expensive also for a quality one. The weird thing is I have the VW CarGo (heavy duty carpet) behind the 3rd row only. So i think I need to remove it If I am putting behind the 2nd row trunk liner.
We also have the carpet mat (it is just the pad that fits behind the 3rd row and doesn’t go up the seat backs.) We just sit the carpet on top of the rubber mat I linked. While it doesn’t fit great, it still fits fine and door latches fine. We want it back there to use the blocks/stops for groceries while back there and just take out the carpet, leaving just the rubber mat, if we have something muddy we will put back there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts