Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at 21" possible wheels for when we get an Atlas....anyone tried the TSW line? Thinking the Bathurst may work in 21"....

Thanks,

SB

·
Registered
28 Posts
If you plan on running the stock tire setup like the R lines have 265/21/45 it should look good. I have an R line Cross Sport with that rim and tire combo and it looks good. If I were replacing them I would go 265/22/40 to fill in the wheel well with more rim. Looks are subjective but if you want to see what an Atlas would look like on 21's look at the R Line packaged ones with the 21's.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you plan on running the stock tire setup like the R lines have 265/21/45 it should look good. I have an R line Cross Sport with that rim and tire combo and it looks good. If I were replacing them I would go 265/22/40 to fill in the wheel well with more rim. Looks are subjective but if you want to see what an Atlas would look like on 21's look at the R Line packaged ones with the 21's.
Can I get some pictures of your set up?!?!? Sounds great....I get what you are saying about 22" but at some point unsprung weight and ability to both retain ride quality and keep them in balance is a pain....I know, I've had many cars with custom wheels and suspension setups....

SB

1 - 7 of 7 Posts