Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Please can you tell me how it works .. I guess some white ambient lighting is better than none .. Thank you for your response.
Via the menu you can control the ambient light for 3 different areas independently. Front dash area, side doors and foot wells. There is a separate brightness control for each area.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I believe it may be a feature on the Chinese teramont version. You can try ordering the modules from china and installing them. With some OBDeleven programming you might get them to work. But it is probably a big job to open up the door panels and center console to install....and who knows if you can get it to work.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I believe it may be a feature on the Chinese teramont version. You can try ordering the modules from china and installing them. With some OBDeleven programming you might get them to work. But it is probably a big job to open up the door panels and center console to install....and who knows if you can get it to work.
I used Car Scanner Pro to try to do some programming and you can program to have the color selector come up, but all it does is change the accent color for the multimedia system and the dashboard (i.e. the default is blue, you can make it one of 30 colors), unfortunately like you suggested the LEDs aren't designed to change colors in the U.S. mondels at least. Being able to change the accent colors is still better than nothing though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts