Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
622 Posts
Yep, have them in mine as well (regular Atlas so a little different location). Just got the bulbs from deAutoLED. Easy install and great results. I went with the warmer temp LEDs.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I installed these LEDs and they are BRIGHT! I will be going back to the OEM lights for the cabin but will be keeping the LEDs for the truck area. I have young kids to the bright lights would disturb them on night time drives when we try to pick them up out of the car and they are asleep.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I installed these LEDs and they are BRIGHT! I will be going back to the OEM lights for the cabin but will be keeping the LEDs for the truck area. I have young kids to the bright lights would disturb them on night time drives when we try to pick them up out of the car and they are asleep.
interesting, my Cross Sport was all white LED except the trunk.

·
Registered
4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hey guys, I recently added LED bulbs to my ACS and people in our FB group asked if I could make a video to show them how easy it was. Here it is in case you want to make that upgrade too. Im still bewildered as to why VW left the trunk with old school yellow halogen bulbs.
VIDEO - HOW TO ADD LED BULBS TO YOUR ACS' TRUNK

Here's a pic at night:
View attachment 1490
Is everything still working just fine? I read a few people had issues with them burning out in 2 weeks to a month. I hope these are working perfectly for you. BTW if they are, do you want to ship 2 my way?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Is everything still working just fine? I read a few people had issues with them burning out in 2 weeks to a month. I hope these are working perfectly for you. BTW if they are, do you want to ship 2 my way?
No issues at all with about another 15 (that have reached out) doing the same. They have the same polarity so I wouldn’t think they would burn up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts