Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2019 Atlas SE without the technology package. The only thing I missed was my HomeLink mirror that I had in my Volvo.

So I installed this: VW Prism Rearview Mirror with HomeLink - VW Part Number: 000072548J

It's not really that hard to replace yourself, hardest part was re-installing the covers that cover the mirror mounting. I found the OEM part on www.vwpartswarehouse.com and fit checked it and it said that the above VW Part Number fit my 2019 Atlas. I can vouch that it fits perfect and works great. The mirror has a long life lithium Ion Battery so you don't have to run any wires, also you don't have to remove or alter the rain sensor wire that is already there. If you have the plain ol' mirror and you want HomeLink, go and get this one and install it yourself, save yourself a buck or two.

Attachments

Reactions: A4MOS19

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You are correct, it's battery powered and there is no auto dimming.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Trying to install the Blendmount Mirror Tap on a 2020 Atlas. Got the mirror off and installed the tap but can't get the mirror back on. Can't seen to find a diagram or walkthru video online. I know you have to align the clips and twist but can't seem to get it securely installed. Any information or tips on getting the mirror reinstalled and properly aligned would be a huge help.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts