Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
KarstGeo, you said in previous posts that you had German cats and didn't need replacement. Has this changed?

·
Super Moderator
495 Posts
KarstGeo, you said in previous posts that you had German cats and didn't need replacement. Has this changed?
Yes it did. I was mistaken and my Atlas was covered under the recent service campaign. I literally didn't scroll down enough when I checked my VIN and missed it!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a 2020 Atlas SEL-P and my ACC gives an error after starting it remotely from the fob or app. Has anyone else had this issue? If so does anyone know what the fox for it is? I took it into the dealership and he said it worked fine. I don’t think he knew what we was looking for bc it still doesn’t work. I have to turn the car off, open the door so it can reset and start it with the push button and it will work.
I own a 2019 SEL-P 4Motion, and at this moment it has been in the shop for a total of 3 weeks...in and out...They are currently waiting for a system/software upgrade from VW to be able to fix the bug that affects the ACC when remote starter is used. It is frustrating even though my family and I love the car! I was given a brand new Jetta 1.4T and it also has glitches related to the EPC...I have no idea what is VW thinking in terms of technology...?

·
Super Moderator
495 Posts
I own a 2019 SEL-P 4Motion, and at this moment it has been in the shop for a total of 3 weeks...in and out...They are currently waiting for a system/software upgrade from VW to be able to fix the bug that affects the ACC when remote starter is used. It is frustrating even though my family and I love the car! I was given a brand new Jetta 1.4T and it also has glitches related to the EPC...I have no idea what is VW thinking in terms of technology...?
There have been posts about this issue that they were able to solve it in the short term by not leaving ACC on when you turn the vehicle off.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Brand new ‘21 SE with Tech and sure enough having the issue with the ACC. Seems that VW hasn’t addressed this issue with the remote start/ACC in 3 years after reviewing this thread. Super peeved to be having an issue like this in a brand new car.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts