Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone, I have an issue with ACC error on 2018 VW Atlas. I made 4 trips to my VW dealership and they keep saying that they can't recreate problem. Every time that I getting my car back, I get that ACC error message, if not right away, maybe in 1 or 2 days.
So here is my question, in the first place why they need to recreate the issue? Isn't in 2018 car supposed to be computer that keeps log of all errors occurred in the car?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Are you performing a remote start before trying to use ACC? If so, ACC will fail to work every time.

Turn off the car, then restart with the regular on/off button, and ACC will work again.

Have you looked at the other forum thread regarding ACC errors with remote start?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your comment, I actually know about this error. My dealership unfortunately not. They 3 times tried to "recreate" issue. Last time when I told them that the issue related to remote start, and asked why they need recreate problem, I was told that 2018 VW Atlas has no logs related to ACC. That ridicules and I can not believe that it is true.
And now when I did part of their job, they say "sorry" and waiting for the bug fix from VW tech line.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts