Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Package showed up from FCP Euro today....oil change, brake fluid, Haldex service.

·
Super Moderator
51 Posts
liqui moly why not the Volkswagen oil?

·
Super Moderator
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
liqui moly why not the Volkswagen oil?
This has the correct VW502 00 approval. No reason to use the VW/dealer stuff - just repackaged Mobil oil. You can use any oil with the correct approval, I like LM products and this is an excellent oil that I use in my Golf as well. Finally, I like to use FCP Euro b/c I can return this when done for a refund - 100% lifetime replacement so these are free (and I use Paypal to buy so get 12/year refunds on my return shipping). My video on the subject:

How to return used oil to FCP Euro for a refund - YouTube

·
Registered
22 Posts
What is your parts list? Trying to figure out what the bolts and plugs are on the right there. Also, why did you get a drain plug instead of just the washer?

·
Super Moderator
51 Posts
I'm still trying to understand this business breakdown

FCP Euro Lifetime Replacement Guarantee
Every auto part you buy from FCP Euro is guaranteed for life, for as long as you own the vehicle. Our Lifetime Replacement Guarantee covers everything we sell, including wear-and-tear items like brake pads, gaskets, brake rotors, filters, and wiper blades!

Once the part purchased from FCP Euro wears out, simply purchase a replacement and then return the part you purchased to us within 90 days. We will issue you a refund against the replacement. No fine print, no restrictions, no time limit! Learn more.

How do they make money. I guess on shipping????

·
Super Moderator
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
+1 on Liqui Moly...that stuff is great! I'm about to do my second oil change soon.
It's good stuff but not magic - a bit of hype/marketing going on with it but I like the company, their support of the VW community, and the places I buy it from so good enough!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts