Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi - is there a console or tray in between the 2nd row captain chairs option? Can't see clearly from pictures on the internet. Wondering where 2nd row passengers would place cups, etc. ?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Aside from the door's storage space, I don't think there's a center area for passengers to place their drinks when you have the captain's chairs. There's around 17 cup holders in the cabin, I'm sure each passenger should have one within reach.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Not at this point of time but I usually look in ebay & Amazon and you would find tons of after market products. I am also looking for one which I can remove or put back based on my needs. Please let me know if anyone finds one.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My exact question. I've been searching aftermarket, but I think it's too soon. Maybe I can find something generic, or might have to manufacture something of my own design. I just got the Premium today, had everything I wanted, except I didn't want the captains chairs. I've got 3 big dogs and mostly all the seats are down, and the captains chairs leave a big gaping hole for them to fall in.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts