Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone run an Atlas with the 21" rims? Thinking of purchasing an Atlas with the 21 inch machine alloyed rim option, but I would love to hear opinions on ride quality/comfort and fuel milage.

·
Registered
4 Posts
2019 Atlas SEL Premium with Stock 21"

I recently bought an SEL Premium with 21 inch wheels and I think the ride is very comfortable. I drove from the Washington, DC area down to Georgia and drive comfort was never a concern. I may be a bit jaded as my previous vehicle was a Escalade ESV with 22's and 24's on it. I did purchase the wheel and tire protection just for a peace of mind.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
2019 Atlas SEL Premium with Stock 21"

I recently bought an SEL Premium with 21 inch wheels and I think the ride is very comfortable. I drove from the Washington, DC area down to Georgia and drive comfort was never a concern. I may be a bit jaded as my previous vehicle was a Escalade ESV with 22's and 24's on it. I did purchase the wheel and tire protection just for a peace of mind.
How much is the wheel and tire protection? How long does it cover? I pick up my new Atlas Premium R-Type next week and the 21" wheels have me nervous on our crappy Pennsylvania roads.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hey where in PA? What dealer did you use and what was the total paid if you don't mind sharing? Be interested to see how much they came off of MSRP.

SB

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey where in PA? What dealer did you use and what was the total paid if you don't mind sharing? Be interested to see how much they came off of MSRP.

SB
I live in the Lehigh Valley (Allentown area). I purchased our Atlas from Young Volkswagen in Easton. It had an MSRP of $53,256. We paid $47,794 for it before trades were taken into consideration. We got the SEL Premium R-Line. The only things we added was homelink rear view mirror and I did end up getting wheel and tire protection just to protect in the event of wheel damage or ever curb rash of the wheels.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I live in the Lehigh Valley (Allentown area). I purchased our Atlas from Young Volkswagen in Easton. It had an MSRP of $53,256. We paid $47,794 for it before trades were taken into consideration. We got the SEL Premium R-Line. The only things we added was homelink rear view mirror and I did end up getting wheel and tire protection just to protect in the event of wheel damage or ever curb rash of the wheels.
Really appreciate the reply. Thanks! I'm thinking that the R-line is going to be just out of reach.....man those wheels are awesome though!!!!! Totally changes the look of the Atlas and makes it near Audi like.

SB

·
Registered
2019 VW Atlas SE w/Tech & 2014 VW Jetta SEL w/Fender Audio
45 Posts
I am in love with the Braselton wheels however a similar looking OEM wheel can be had in a 20" size. The 2021 SEL-P Atlas has a similar machined alloy/black wheel that I think looks pretty nice although I am having a hard time locating them for sale anywhere!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts