Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Atlas SEL 4 Motion
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
My 2022 VW atlas was completely disabled couple of days back. We can only open the driver side door. Also the break pedal does not depress fully and the gear selector also does not move. Pressing the start button starts showing all sorts of errors and warnings in my dashboard (it starts with brake error please service electronic park brake error etc and goes on with every warning/error like wipers, headlights etc) Also the entertainment/media console does not come up.

I had towed this car to the dealer and when checking yesterday they said they are not even able to connect to the computer on my car and also the right side of the car seems to be completely dead. They are planning to call VW helpline to check on this. Does anyone have a similar experience or any thoughts on what may be going on.
Thanks

·
Registered
2022 Atlas SEL 4 Motion
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes I hope nobody does too. But to update, I got my car back. The problem was a connector at fuse panel not fully clipped in from factory itself. So overtime it got disconnected. The dealer just connected it back. I am really shocked on hearing this.

·
Registered
2022 Volkswagon Atlas Cross Sport SEL R-Line
3 Posts
Yes I hope nobody does too. But to update, I got my car back. The problem was a connector at fuse panel not fully clipped in from factory itself. So overtime it got disconnected. The dealer just connected it back. I am really shocked on hearing this.
glad to hear it wasn't too serious, more a pain in the backside than anything.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts