Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Until last week, when changing to another saved/pre-set SiriusXM station on the MIB3, songs would start playing from the beginning (or up to ~2 seconds before the beginning). I believe this feature is called "Tune Start." It stopped doing this. Now when I change to another station, whatever song is playing is at the point where the "live" broadcast (i.e., no longer starting at the beginning of the song). I have been unsuccessful in finding any settings or guides on how to reactivate this feature. Any suggestions?

· Registered
2 Posts
Until last week, when changing to another saved/pre-set SiriusXM station on the MIB3, songs would start playing from the beginning (or up to ~2 seconds before the beginning). I believe this feature is called "Tune Start." It stopped doing this. Now when I change to another station, whatever song is playing is at the point where the "live" broadcast (i.e., no longer starting at the beginning of the song). I have been unsuccessful in finding any settings or guides on how to reactivate this feature. Any suggestions?
This is so annoying! I’ve spent so much time trying to get this back! Surprised there aren’t any more comments. 22 SEL

· Registered
2 Posts
Oh my word this is driving me bonkers. If you go into station view you can click “live” to get the station to its present moment; however, there’s no way to hold Sirius, or even a single station, in that mode. Infuriating.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts