Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2022 Cross Sport Sel R line with a weird radio issue that happens below 30 degrees. The radio, nav, back up camera and all other technologies associated with the radio controls won’t work for several minutes after cold starts. Also, the colder it gets the longer it takes to power up.

The dealer looked at it a month ago and said known software issue and a fix will be out soon. Does anyone have this issue and received a fix yet.?
Thanks

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have a 2022 Cross Sport Sel R line with a weird radio issue that happens below 30 degrees. The radio, nav, back up camera and all other technologies associated with the radio controls won’t work for several minutes after cold starts. Also, the colder it gets the longer it takes to power up.

The dealer looked at it a month ago and said known software issue and a fix will be out soon. Does anyone have this issue and received a fix yet.?
Thanks
lots of "known" software issues with the 2022 infotainment system. None fixed yet.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Nothing to do with the cold weather ........picked up my 2021.5 / 20222 Cross Sport and the infotainment system went malfunctioned after 1 week. Service is replacing F5 module but the part is on back order from Germany and will take 2-4 weeks minimum before it comes in. VW is selling cars with a known defect.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Nothing to do with the cold weather ........picked up my 2021.5 / 20222 Cross Sport and the infotainment system went malfunctioned after 1 week. Service is replacing F5 module but the part is on back order from Germany and will take 2-4 weeks minimum before it comes in. VW is selling cars with a known defect.
Many defects door harnesses are causing emergency brakes to come on while driving this happened to me on a highway thank god I didn’t have an accident also driver door won’t open from the outside. Be very careful my car was brand new 6,000 miles

1 - 4 of 4 Posts