Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The problem per the Dealership is with a Fuel Sensing device underneath the back seat. Part on order it takes about a week to get in. Frustrating.

·
Registered
2020 Atlas V6 SE w/ Technology R-Line
36 Posts
The problem per the Dealership is with a Fuel Sensing device underneath the back seat. Part on order it takes about a week to get in. Frustrating.
Did they fix your remote start? The remote start on mine has been very troublesome for me. I have already had it in twice to fix the remote start issues, first they did the sensors but the intermittent problem persisted afterwards, then just a week ago I brought it back in again and they replaced the fuel pump assembly and sending unit, worked for a day and now its not working again. Really bummed out.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have the SE with 4 MOTION and technology and was told the car-net app cannot remote start the car-- it's only designed for the fob to remote start it. But I've had problems with the Engine Control Module, Fuel Pump Control Module, and now the fuel pump itself... Allegedly.

·
Registered
2020 Atlas V6 SE w/ Technology R-Line
36 Posts
That doesn't seem right that it can't be started via the app. I have a 2020 se tech Rline. Im getting mine back today I really hope this remote start will be sorted after this last dealer visit.

·
Registered
5 Posts
That doesn't seem right that it can't be started via the app. I have a 2020 se tech Rline. Im getting mine back today I really hope this remote start will be sorted after this last dealer visit.
I have a 2021 SEL Premium with 4motion and all the bells and whistles. I had the CarNet replaced at 3400 miles due to navigation was 20 miles off and the voice command couldn't hear a thing I said.

My carnet app starts the car 95% of the time as long as I Don't have the low fuel light on.

I eventually figured out the ACC remote start problem myself. My experience thus far has been that if the service department doesn't know the fix, they flat out lie. Told me the CarNet failed because I wasn't using the infotainment menus to disconnect my phone before unplugging the cable every time I got out of the car. Plus they gave me a bunch of bs about the ACC remote start issue . I finally had to show them the problem and the work around before they would admit they knew about it and that there wasn't a software fix yet.

They're lucky I like the Atlas so much or I would already be speaking with corporate.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
take it back to dealership and have them remove and replace the fuel tank float, that was my problem with the remote start not working, it was a pita (pain in the a..). All is good now and it works fine.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts