Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Ordered mine on monday the dealer is waiting for all the weather to calm down here in Tx before they bring my vehicle up From another dealershi. Very excited to be a new owner! View attachment 1777
Edited post to include picture!
Sweet! I bought the exact same one. Quick question: Are you having any trouble with the radio/nav? On start up, it takes a looooong time to start. Like, almost a minute. It says radio (XM) is unavailable and nav is unavailable (in the digital cockpit), then some blue circles spin and the radio appears from a blank screen. I鈥檓 bummed I might have to take my week old Atlas in for service. I鈥檝e tried holding the power button for 10 sec to reset, to no avail. Anyways, congrats on the sweet ride.

Registered
2021 Atlas Cross Sport SEL Premium R-Line
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sweet! I bought the exact same one. Quick question: Are you having any trouble with the radio/nav? On start up, it takes a looooong time to start. Like, almost a minute. It says radio (XM) is unavailable and nav is unavailable (in the digital cockpit), then some blue circles spin and the radio appears from a blank screen. I鈥檓 bummed I might have to take my week old Atlas in for service. I鈥檝e tried holding the power button for 10 sec to reset, to no avail. Anyways, congrats on the sweet ride.
No everything seems to work correctly for me so far, it does it鈥檚 little start up links to my apple CarPlay and I鈥檓 off.

Registered
No everything seems to work correctly for me so far, it does it鈥檚 little start up links to my apple CarPlay and I鈥檓 off.
Ok. It eventually gets there for me, just takes a while. Alright. Guess that means a trip to the service department. Thanks for the info

Registered
I goofed. I have the regular Atlas, not the CS. Still, if you鈥檙e having any radio issues or ACC, let me know. I鈥檇 be interested to see what happens. I hope you don鈥檛 have any of these little annoyances, tho.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts