Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About 2 months ago had to take my Atlas in because the radio periodically would shut off. The dealer reset everything and it was fine until 2 days ago when the whole system shut down or froze up. Called the service department and they informed me that they had just received approval for the fix. Hoping they have and anxious to see if it works. No fun driving around without radio ect.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Did they ever tell you what it was? Did it actually fix the problem? I am having this issue with ours took it in to get some module reset and something replaced but it didn’t fix the issue. Seems fine as long as nothing is connected, but as soon as I connect my phone it resets every five minutes.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2021 Atlas Cross Sport and have had the infotainment screen go black and reset a few times when connecting my phone. It happened twice in the first month of ownership but not since. I bought the car in early July.

Coinciding with the past two months of ownership I pair my phone manually using a USB-c cable connected to the port in the center console arm rest. Perhaps this skirts the issue you all are describing? I started doing this because I have an older Pixel 3 phone and it won't wireless charge reliably.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts