Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my atlas 5momths ago. Have 8100miles on. I was on essential business trip on last friday. 400miles away from home. On Saturday afternoon, on the way back home, my atlas started showing EPC light and CEL.
called roadside assistance, all dealerships near me closed. Had to get a hotel room for the weekend. Took the car at 8.(walk in) thankfully, there was few cancellations so they took my car in, ran thru Computer. It said misfire fault. They tried to replace coils, spark plugs. Email tech center, they said fuel injector number 6 or something like that.
bad news comes, they are back ordered. Have no idea when they would receive it. No loaner available (even if it was available, i wont able to take one. Cuz i have to take loaner out of state to come home.) no rental service, since the dealership is brand new or whatever. They weren’t authorized to do so to anyone yet.

paid my own rental with different location drop off fee since i do not know how long i have wait for my car to be fixed.
my original dealership said they can’t provide loaner or rental. Because my car is at other dealership for service.

stuck here with no vehicle to go to work.
opened up the case with customer service.
regional service manager will call me by tomorrow.
Will keep you posted.
ughhhhh! I loveeeeeeeeees my car until now.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I bought my atlas 5momths ago. Have 8100miles on. I was on essential business trip on last friday. 400miles away from home. On Saturday afternoon, on the way back home, my atlas started showing EPC light and CEL.
called roadside assistance, all dealerships near me closed. Had to get a hotel room for the weekend. Took the car at 8.(walk in) thankfully, there was few cancellations so they took my car in, ran thru Computer. It said misfire fault. They tried to replace coils, spark plugs. Email tech center, they said fuel injector number 6 or something like that.
bad news comes, they are back ordered. Have no idea when they would receive it. No loaner available (even if it was available, i wont able to take one. Cuz i have to take loaner out of state to come home.) no rental service, since the dealership is brand new or whatever. They weren’t authorized to do so to anyone yet.

paid my own rental with different location drop off fee since i do not know how long i have wait for my car to be fixed.
my original dealership said they can’t provide loaner or rental. Because my car is at other dealership for service.

stuck here with no vehicle to go to work.
opened up the case with customer service.
regional service manager will call me by tomorrow.
Will keep you posted.
ughhhhh! I loveeeeeeeeees my car until now.
I had my VW Atlas SEL Premium V6 less than a week when my #5 injector went out. My wife, 2 week old son and I was traveling from Phoenix up to Flagstaff for the day, when roughly half way there the #5 injector went out. No thanks to the VW road side assistance third party which is horrible.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts