Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Atlas Cross Sport SEL R-Line
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a black 2020 Cross Sport SEL R-Line and we're trying to keep it looking as new as we can. A very visible part that shows scratches is the top of the rear bumper. I had the same problem on the Jeep Grand Cherokee I owned before the Cross Sport and covered that area with an adhesive bumper protector. I don't want some "universal fit" bumper guard, but every vehicle-specific bumper guard I found so far fits the Atlas but not the Atlas Cross Sport. (VW even makes one for the Atlas but not the Atlas Cross Sport. Sup with that?!)

Has anyone found a bumper guard made for the 2020 Atlas Cross Sport?

·
Registered
162 Posts
We have a black 2020 Cross Sport SEL R-Line and we're trying to keep it looking as new as we can. A very visible part that shows scratches is the top of the rear bumper. I had the same problem on the Jeep Grand Cherokee I owned before the Cross Sport and covered that area with an adhesive bumper protector. I don't want some "universal fit" bumper guard, but every vehicle-specific bumper guard I found so far fits the Atlas but not the Atlas Cross Sport. (VW even makes one for the Atlas but not the Atlas Cross Sport. Sup with that?!)

Has anyone found a bumper guard made for the 2020 Atlas Cross Sport?
These are a dime a dozen. I put one on my 2019 Atlas SEL Pre a couple weeks after I bought it. Works and fit great. Sorry for the size of the pic, it came off the sellers website. I would reach out to the seller to see if they have one specific for the CS. Almost looks like just a generic guard will fit the CS

·
Registered
2020 Atlas Cross Sport SEL R-Line
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
These are a dime a dozen. I put one on my 2019 Atlas SEL Pre a couple weeks after I bought it. Works and fit great. Sorry for the size of the pic, it came off the sellers website. I would reach out to the seller to see if they have one specific for the CS. Almost looks like just a generic guard will fit the CS

This bumper guard and every other one like it that fits a VW Atlas DOES NOT fit an Atlas Cross Sport. The Atlas and Cross Sport bumpers are different. The distance from the front edge to the back edge is longer on the Atlas than on the Cross Sport. :(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts