Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

I’ve owned my Atlas for a year and I....

• Love it!

• Hate it!

• 5 stars

• 4 stars

• 3 stars

• 2 stars

• 1 star

• Zero stars

Results are only viewable after voting.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Atlas owners. I have purchased and with 0% interest for 72 months and 180 days of deferred payments and $500 off for first responder discount, who wouldn’t? I’ve been looking through some of the threads here and have received some insight to my new vehicle. If you have owned your Atlas for over a year, what’s your overall rating for the car? Would you do it again? Glad to see there is a community around VW and Atlas. I look forward to talking to everyone. - Nick

·
Registered
164 Posts
Congrats on Your New Atlas Nick, Thanks for being a 1st Responder ;)

Mine has it's first birthday in September.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congrats on Your New Atlas Nick, Thanks for being a 1st Responder ;)

Mine has it's first birthday in September.
That’s cool! Just a disclaimer my wife is the first responder (nurse). I am non essential unless you were to ask my children whom have become my students. I’m teaching kindergarten and Pre Preschool.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hello Atlas owners. I have purchased and with 0% interest for 72 months and 180 days of deferred payments and $500 off for first responder discount, who wouldn’t? I’ve been looking through some of the threads here and have received some insight to my new vehicle. If you have owned your Atlas for over a year, what’s your overall rating for the car? Would you do it again? Glad to see there is a community around VW and Atlas. I look forward to talking to everyone. - Nick
Dude, you bought the rig. Enjoy it. Now if you had asked prior, I'd give you an honest answer.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I agree. It is what it is. It won’t beat a Z06 Corvette for acceleration and it won’t tow like a Ram truck amongst other things.
I ‘ve had mine since February and I like the ride, the tech gadgets and the comradery of the people on this forum.
Enjoy your ride

·
Registered
3 Posts
We’re going to the dealer tomorrow to pick up our 2020 Atlas SE tech R Line. Captains chairs no sunroof. Not sure how they do the pricing on these there are some 21s that have similar MSRP with a sunroof. Might have bench seat though

1 - 6 of 6 Posts