Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Always loved how that color looks and its one of the reasons I'd like to see more body colored areas of the Atlas rather than so much black plastic.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Car looks great. This is one of the better color options for the Atlas imo, good choice. Are you planning on doing any kind of paint protection or under spray to better protect it from the elements? This kind of plastic cladding is common nowadays and you'll find it even on luxury brands like Cadillac. VW could consider offering body matched trim for a fee.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Car looks great. This is one of the better color options for the Atlas imo, good choice. Are you planning on doing any kind of paint protection or under spray to better protect it from the elements? This kind of plastic cladding is common nowadays and you'll find it even on luxury brands like Cadillac. VW could consider offering body matched trim for a fee.
I hate the plastic and when we have Audi styling that can be better used it does the Atlas a disservice, instead VW should be highlighting on those areas of its design

·
Registered
111 Posts
I saw that color in an SEL premium trim and also the Brown one too. Both colors actually look great and even better than in pictures. In my opinion the black trim gives it more character as opposed to full slab of color. But each like things differently and I am not saying it will not look good in a solid color.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts