Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We’ve had our 2019 SEL for awhile now (35k mikes) and I’m not sold on the quality or design of the Atlas. So far we’ve replaced the water pump, head gasket (both leaking) and RF axle assembly (it was grinding during left turns). The vehicle is jerky over bumps and I can’t find a way to accelerate smoothly in it (I’ve messed with the settings and settled on normal). We had 2 Yukon XL’s before this (2011, 2017) and they were more comfortable and reliable. I do love the space in the Atlas, especially for a mid size SUV, and I love the technology. We have 3 Passats in the family and never had this many issues or complaints with a VW.

·
Registered
7 Posts
We’ve had our 2019 SEL for awhile now (35k mikes) and I’m not sold on the quality or design of the Atlas. So far we’ve replaced the water pump, head gasket (both leaking) and RF axle assembly (it was grinding during left turns). The vehicle is jerky over bumps and I can’t find a way to accelerate smoothly in it (I’ve messed with the settings and settled on normal). We had 2 Yukon XL’s before this (2011, 2017) and they were more comfortable and reliable. I do love the space in the Atlas, especially for a mid size SUV, and I love the technology. We have 3 Passats in the family and never had this many issues or complaints with a VW.
That's too bad. I was just thinking about trading my Ram in for an Atlas. I guess it's true what they say...if you're going to buy German made...spend a little extra on an Audi.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts