Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
I am new to this forum. I am looking in to buying new 2019 atlas. Is there any concerns on new Atlas? I read about strut issues on 2018 Atlas.

I appreciate your help!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Issues have varied amongst many owners, but there have also been complaints of transmission woes and problems with the infotainment system. You can check out some of the most common reported complaints here.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Have 3K on our Atlas with NO ISSUES. Taking trip in January to Texas, if anything goes bad I'll post.
So far great vehicle, had more issues with our Audi Q 5.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I bought my SEL 4 motion last year in September 17. It's more than a year, and 6600 miles, but no issue so far. I had one concern about mid range acceleration (around 2000 rpm), when it used to think about picking the right gear, and was not quickly accelerating. This used to happen once every few weeks in certain situations, but it got fixed after I took it to dealer for software update, recall checks and service (oil and filter change) last month. I am not sure if software update fixed it or any tuning done on car.

·
Registered
24 Posts
My 2.0 SEL is less than one year old and just turned 10,000 miles with no problems, has a bunch of mods and is a blast to drive, latest trip was to Colorado and average fuel economy ranged from 23 to 26 at speeds from 70-85.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts