Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The last map update for the nav system is over 2 years old. I have been in contact with corporate level re the issue. I was told earlier this year that an update was planned for this summer. Today I was told that NO update is planned for the foreseeable future!!!

Executive contact email is: [email protected]

Pat Freel

·
Registered
2020 SEL V6 Technology 4 Motion
2 Posts
The last map update for the nav system is over 2 years old. I have been in contact with corporate level re the issue. I was told earlier this year that an update was planned for this summer. Today I was told that NO update is planned for the foreseeable future!!!

Pat Freel
I use Wase

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OK. Thing is, I paid extra to purchase the SEL with navigation. It sucks that they are not supporting it. I also have a Garmin I could use but that is also an external product.

I want my VW Nav to work!

Pat

·
Registered
4 Posts

Pat Freel
I suggest you plug in your phone and use Google Maps, it is much better than the out of date junk that came with your car.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I bought the SEL model specifically for the navigation with the large screen. In my past car, I used a Garmin GPS and if I had to I guess I could go back to it. Using maps on the tiny screen of a phone does not work for me. It is just so wrong for VW to abandon owners in this way.
Pat

1 - 9 of 9 Posts