Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

2019 Atlas issues

5K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  2019RLine 
#1 · (Edited)
I have a 2019 SEL Premium purchased in late March. Mid April noticed noise from the front of the car. Took it in and the front struts were both removed and replaced. Noise stopped. May found out the dealer sold me the wrong car on paper, mileage was wrong on all paperwork. September took it in due to the erratic acceleration and a grinding noise...found nothing wrong. Still never know what you're going to get when you step on the gas. Noise is every time. Blind spot on passenger side never worked right and they fixed it. November when changing air flow, loud flapping noise, still in for repairs 5 days now, dash completely removed. Asked dealer for the car fax and found out they replaced the Drive belt tension pulley and Idler pulley prior to me purchasing. Trading it in with all these issues on a 7 month old car, I'm sure I won't be getting much. Lemon, buy back...what are my options with VW? Starting the process today when the warranty department calls me back. I've had the car in the shop more in 6 months than I did with my explorer in 9 years.

#2 ·
Welcome to the forum lhunter429 :D

Sorry to read about your ordeal, I'd suggest starting with the Dealer Principal while keeping VW Customer Care in the loop.
create a timeline along with your paperwork and especially who you've talked to with dates & times and I know just
how frustrating this is but, Be Nice especially with your social media accounts.

Again, Welcome & Good Luck !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.