Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I'm from California,
I have a 2019 atlas and battery kept dying just by being in car for about 3-5 minutes. Battery dying constantly. Took the battery to get checked and it's still good. After putting the battery back in. I get EPC light, hill hold assist error, auto start on/off error. Wondering if one of these fuses is bad to start first since first we were only having battery issues but no apparent error messages until today

Attachments

· Super Moderator
1,365 Posts
You need a new battery - it's clear and many have had teh same, battery isn't strong enough but will show "ok" on test. The lights etc. after removal is normal, you have to drfive it over a few mph for those to all clear out. Costco Interstate AGM H6 is the way to go.

· Registered
2 Posts
Hello I'm from California,
I have a 2019 atlas and battery kept dying just by being in car for about 3-5 minutes. Battery dying constantly. Took the battery to get checked and it's still good. After putting the battery back in. I get EPC light, hill hold assist error, auto start on/off error. Wondering if one of these fuses is bad to start first since first we were only having battery issues but no apparent error messages until today
take it to the dealer and have them reprogram the charging system or car. The atlas charging system has to be programmed any time the battery terminals are taken off over a period of time. unlike car where u can replace the battery or alternator with no issues. I recently experienced that after i took the car for a small body job. , And i had to purchase a new battery even though all the old one needed was a boost. The dealer also replaced the alternator.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts