Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey!

New to the forum thing, was wondering if anyone has converted captains chairs to the bench seat. Specially if track / bolts line up and more concerned with safety than looks.

Side note, if anyone has a black leather bench seat and wants to swap for two captains chairs I would be up for that. I have the sel premium if that makes a difference.

Thanks!

Cooch

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey!

New to the forum thing, was wondering if anyone has converted captains chairs to the bench seat. Specially if track / bolts line up and more concerned with safety than looks.

Side note, if anyone has a black leather bench seat and wants to swap for two captains chairs I would be up for that. I have the sel premium if that makes a difference.

Thanks!

Cooch
I have no idea if the track/bolts align swapping the bench for captain's chairs, but I'm planning to make the swap. I have a black leather bench. 2018 SEL Premium 4motion. No kids so the rear seats are in excellent condition The largest cost could be freight if we are not a day's drive away. I'm in Georgia. What's your location?
Thanks,
Don

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have no idea if the track/bolts align swapping the bench for captain's chairs, but I'm planning to make the swap. I have a black leather bench. 2018 SEL Premium 4motion. No kids so the rear seats are in excellent condition The largest cost could be freight if we are not a day's drive away. I'm in Georgia. What's your location?
Thanks,
Don

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I’m located in central MA. If you want to shoot me your address in an email I can get exact shipping costs and go from there. I have kids but seat protectors have always been on both captain’s chairs so they’re in excellent condition as well.

Chris
[email protected]

·
Registered
166 Posts
I can't find the thread but this has been researched and they can NOT be swapped. The vehicles configured with benches and captain's chairs have different mounting plates/holes in the body and do not line up. Sorry.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts