Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello dear community!

I just bought my 2020 ATLAS CS S 4MOTION. I was wondering if any of the premium features such as lane assist can be activated with obd11 or such?

Thanks!

·
Registered
271 Posts
LKA requires the camera mounted behind the windshield in the rearview mirror mount. Without those there is nothing to activate. Most of the features that can be enabled require hardware that won't be present in the S model. (cameras, seat memory modules, digital dash, etc)
The only things you might be able to activate are things like opening/closing windows with the keyfob or changing how the tail lights work.

·
Registered
4 Posts
LKA requires the camera mounted behind the windshield in the rearview mirror mount. Without those there is nothing to activate. Most of the features that can be enabled require hardware that won't be present in the S model. (cameras, seat memory modules, digital dash, etc)
The only things you might be able to activate are things like opening/closing windows with the keyfob or changing how the tail lights work.
They only add the camera for lane assist at the SEL trim level correct?

·
Registered
271 Posts
They only add the camera for lane assist at the SEL trim level correct?
Not sure, especially year to year, which trims got what. I thought when I got my 2019 that it was only on the SEL-Premium but I could be wrong. And they may have changed it for newer models.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I looked at the 2020 CS S and it didn't offer lane assist or the digital dash so I went with the 2020 CS SEL.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello dear community!

I just bought my 2020 ATLAS CS S 4MOTION. I was wondering if any of the premium features such as lane assist can be activated with obd11 or such?

Thanks!
the SE model and the SEL model both have the premium features I have a 2019 SE with 4motion and Technology and the six cylinder all have the premium features. I hate to say it but drove the 4-cylinder and it sucked no power at all

·
Registered
19 Posts
So you have the digital dash with the adaptive lighting? With the SE I was told only the outer led lights where with the SEL both inner and outer light upward! Sales person told me you could only get those with the SEL w/tech. I also drove the small engine and went with the V6 as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts