Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
View attachment 1407 View attachment 1408 Just a tad bit more room than the Explorer we had. The Digital Cockpit is pretty sweet!! View attachment 1409
Beautiful color it looks great , I got a 2021 SE V6 Technology package with the sun roof in the darker blue, I put the weather tech step bumper on to help getting in the the back and to stop people from scratching up my bumper, although I had it in the dealer to have the sway bar connecting rods replaced ( because of a knocking sound over small bumps ) and a computer upgrade done (because the remote start stopped working and the ACC would error off) I'm very happy with the Atlas. My dealer was very good and had everything fixed in one day.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Beautiful color it looks great , I got a 2021 SE V6 Technology package with the sun roof in the darker blue, I put the weather tech step bumper on to help getting in the the back and to stop people from scratching up my bumper, although I had it in the dealer to have the sway bar connecting rods replaced ( because of a knocking sound over small bumps ) and a computer upgrade done (because the remote start stopped working and the ACC would error off) I'm very happy with the Atlas. My dealer was very good and had everything fixed in one day.
While driving it tonight I thought the kids had left something in a backseat cup holder or on the floor as I was hearing a thumping or clunking sound hitting small bumps in the road between 30-50 mph . I’m thinking it’s the sway bar links . Is that kinda how yours sounded and how long of a wait for the repair?

·
Registered
8 Posts
While driving it tonight I thought the kids had left something in a backseat cup holder or on the floor as I was hearing a thumping or clunking sound hitting small bumps in the road between 30-50 mph . I’m thinking it’s the sway bar links . Is that kinda how yours sounded and how long of a wait for the repair?
Yes it does sound like their is something loose inside the car, My dealer said it was an easy fix and had it done in about 5 hours , I dropped the car off in the morning and he called me around 1 pm and said it was done, it's been around 4 month now and I've had no problems

1 - 8 of 8 Posts