Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Started hearing a noise on the drivers side last week with only 300 miles on my 2018 Atlas SEL Premium. I brought it into the dealership yesterday and they said that the Bellows need to be replaced. Ordered the parts and will wait to see if this resolves the issue. Either way, not happy that I had to bring it in already... Has anyone else had just the Bellows replaced and that resolved the noise coming from the Drivers side ?

Thanks,

Al

·
Registered
111 Posts
Started hearing a noise on the drivers side last week with only 300 miles on my 2018 Atlas SEL Premium. I brought it into the dealership yesterday and they said that the Bellows need to be replaced. Ordered the parts and will wait to see if this resolves the issue. Either way, not happy that I had to bring it in already... Has anyone else had just the Bellows replaced and that resolved the noise coming from the Drivers side ?

Thanks,

Al
I have read several others that has happened to them as it looks like some struts where not properly installed at factory

check the links Here and Here

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hey Al. Sorry to hear that you're new car is already experiencing problems. There have been reports of front strut problems from many different owners up on here. I don't recall anyone having the issue resolved by just replacing the bellows, but you can read through one of the threads here.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Please let us know if this repair addresses your issue. Although its a bummer that you're already having to take it into the shop, be glad you aren't waiting on a backlog of parts that some owners have reported. Did they give you an eta?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts