Volkswagen Atlas Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Atlas Cross Sport SEL Premium R-line with 4Motion
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All!
First time VW owner & I finally found the exact Cross Sport I wanted! Very nice, taking awhile to learn the bells & whistles. 645mi so far. Love it!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Congratulations on your new purchase! That is one beautiful vehicle. It is the "Oryx White Pearl" or the "Pure White"? I am looking at purchasing the exact same vehicle. I just have whether or not to get the R-Line. If you don't mind me asking what made you to decide to go with the R-Line?

Did they come off the MSRP very much?

Good luck with yours and enjoy!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congratulations on your new purchase! That is one beautiful vehicle. It is the "Oryx White Pearl" or the "Pure White"? I am looking at purchasing the exact same vehicle. I just have whether or not to get the R-Line. If you don't mind me asking what made you to decide to go with the R-Line?

Did they come off the MSRP very much?

Good luck with yours and enjoy!
Thank you!! It is the Pure White. I decided on the R-line because of the wheels!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sticker was at $54k, got it for $47k. I’ve been looking for 4 months, but didn’t want to pay over $50k, so I waited & waited, found this one & pulled the trigger.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sticker was at $54k, got it for $47k. I’ve been looking for 4 months, but didn’t want to pay over $50k, so I waited & waited, found this one & pulled the trigger.
That's a great deal! The one I am looking at looks just like yours but in Oryx White Pearl. The MSRP is $52k. I guess the MSRP differs according to where you live. What part of the country are you in? I am in North Carolina and looking for a similar deal.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts