Virtual Cockpit Full View - Volkswagen Atlas Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-06-2019, 01:09 PM Thread Starter

Virtual Cockpit Full View

I was curious to see if the website is accurate or not. On VW's page, it advertises that the Atlas virtual cockpit view can be increased to full view of maps like the Audi's. I cant seem to get mine to to do this. Any tricks to this or is this an error in
advertisement? I also found on the web that there is was a mid year update to the software that allows this. Not sure if its something that you can get from the dealer or if it was from production at some point during the year.

Thanks
Matt
post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-06-2019, 09:37 PM

Funny....i asked a similar question about the expanded view option in the earlier gauge cluster. I don't have the "new" version of the digital cockpit, but on the original version you flipped the map to the gauge cluster then press the OK button on the steering wheel to expand it. On mine it just gets larger, not sure if the new version indeed goes full screen. Try the OK button and report back.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-07-2019, 08:50 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim K View Post
Funny....i asked a similar question about the expanded view option in the earlier gauge cluster. I don't have the "new" version of the digital cockpit, but on the original version you flipped the map to the gauge cluster then press the OK button on the steering wheel to expand it. On mine it just gets larger, not sure if the new version indeed goes full screen. Try the OK button and report back.
I have two size views right now, and essentially it just changes the size of the two instrument gauges next to the map. However, it doesn't go full screen like the website shows.

I am going to ask the dealership when we go for our first oil change.

Matt

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page