Only one trip meter? - Volkswagen Atlas Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By zag
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-20-2018, 01:28 AM Thread Starter

Question Only one trip meter?

Maybe I'm missing something, but it seems my Atlas SEL Premium 4Motion only has one trip meter. I've yet to find a Trip A and a Trip B type of deal. Can anyone else confirm?

Thanks.:ro lleyes:
post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-12-2018, 12:23 PM
zag

Yes there is only one traditional physical odometer trip meter. However there is a second one available in the car info status menu of the entertainment system and the dashboard driving data screens (info is synced between both screens) that the user can reset. It is called ”extended period"

The car trip info screen also tracks trip info: Since start (resets after two hours inactive) and Last refuel (can't be user reset, automatically resets after you add any fuel)
daohaus likes this.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Unread 09-04-2019, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zag View Post
Yes there is only one traditional physical odometer trip meter. However there is a second one available in the car info status menu of the entertainment system and the dashboard driving data screens (info is synced between both screens) that the user can reset. It is called ”extended period"

The car trip info screen also tracks trip info: Since start (resets after two hours inactive) and Last refuel (can't be user reset, automatically resets after you add any fuel)
I'm still getting used to this virtual cockpit. I'm looking on the lower left and i see "TRIP" and I feel compelled to reset it after fuel up, but I guess i can't do that
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Unread Today, 11:22 AM

I was sitting in traffic this AM and was fiddling w/ the display and found that if you go to overview and scroll to "TRIP" you can press an hold the OK button to clear/reset that trip.