2018 Atlas SEL Premium-
- Is a gas guzzler. I can't believe nowadays we are building family cars/SUVs in America with such horrible gas mileage. I used to shake my head when I saw Hummers on the road, but I honestly believe with the Atlas, we are not too far behind.
- 18 gal gas tank for such a size SUV? Meant to be the family road trip vehicle? C'mon!
- Not enough pick-up power. Changing lanes on the highway or having to take off quick at an intersection, is not desirable.
- I would prefer to maintain the A/C RECIRC button ON all the times. Not sure if you can configure to keep ON all the time. Seems that every time I get in the car, I have to adjust manually. If I'm wrong here, please let me know how to adjust. Thanks!
- The cheap plastic material on doors, rear by the third row/fenders, interior in general.
- It wobbles when driving on the open roads/highway. I didn't really get the wobble feeling when I test drove it around the dealership neighborhood area; now that I've been driving it for several weeks, I noticed the bouncy and wobble effect.
- Fog lights not LED.
- Interior lights now LED.
- Maybe the interior size; how roomy it is.
Bottom line, I seriously have regrets of buying this car. I have made mistakes (minor) in the past, but purchasing this car is definitely the top of all mistakes.